About the Server
The main purpose of this server is to bring together Bandori Wikia's editors/contributors and to easily facilitate communication between them should the need arise. Hence, main topic is about the wiki and maintaining and editing it.
Of course, anyone can also use the server to talk about the whole BanG Dream! universe, the Girls Band Party! game, all the bands and characters, and other related topics, so non-editors may also join.
The three main rules:
- Be open-minded and have a common sense.
- Post in appropriate channel.
- If posting in non-NSFW marked channels, suppress link or use spoiler for image.
The first rule explicitly covers the following:
- Keep a level head when engaged in a debate with another member/s.
- If a fight is to break out in between members, they are expected to take it to DM. Otherwise, all parties involved will be server muted for a certain amount of time.
- No taunting or no starting of any fights.
Anyone found to be breaking them will be warned first. Subsequent violations will result to a kick/ban, whichever is applicable.
Also, if you received any unsolicited DMs from any member, feel free to inform the admins/moderators and they will be dealt with accordingly.
What the Server Offers
As already mentioned, it is way of getting Bandori wiki editors together in one place for easy communication with each other.
It also offers non-wiki but Bandori related discussions, like dedicated channel for other music-related topics, e.g., ARGONAVIS, D4DJ and Osu!
It also offers multiple colored roles based on the band colors and characters' image colors which you can assign by yourself just by typing
=rank in #bot-spam.
While the Wiki Admin and Wiki Content Mod sounds like important roles, they are not. *blep* They are to identify who are the wiki admin and content moderators only.
How to Get in the Server
Bandori Wiki Permanent Invite Link: https://discord.gg/TYxrUXPAgx
You can also join by clicking on the Connect on the Discord widget above.
Upon joining, you will need to verify your account first before you are given the access role to be able to chat in most of the channels. This step is just to prevent alt-accounts from accessing the rest of the server. Rest assured that we do not collate your provided data.
The Discord Server is looking for discord moderators and admins!
Moderators are expected:
- Mediate and be neutral if there is ongoing debate/fight. However, if involved in said debate/fight, you are not to be the mediator and if there will be any subsequent moderation actions, it will also applicable to you.
- Provide non-self assignable roles to members. Will only provide self-assignable roles to members if the bot used for it is down.
- Create new roles as necessary. However, abuse of this will lead to the Mod role being taken away from you.
- Kick rule violating members. (For second and so on offence as warning only for first offence.)
Admins, in addition to the above, are expected to:
- Help manage the server.
- Ban rule violating members.
- Keep the moderators in check.