Sawako is a former member of the idol group SKE48. She passed their audition on November 1, 2009, and was promoted to Team KII on December 6, 2010. Sawako graduated from the group on March 7, 2013 to pursue her career as a voice actress. She debuted as a voice actress in April 29, 2012, with the role of Suzuko Kanzaki in the anime AKB0048.
She has both an older sister and brother, and while they have a 12-year difference she was almost born on the same day as her sister (September 13).
She is also known for voicing:
- Satsuki in Konohana Kitan
- Eriko Hara in Venus Project: Climax
- Noel Albus in Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
- Marianne in Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Personality & Hobbies
Sawako is skilled at tongue twisters and can play the violin. Her hobbies include making sweets, listening to music (especially classical) and going to the theater. Adding to this, she is also a fan of the Takarazuka Revue. Sawako also loves collecting stuffed animals and watching videos from Nico Nico Douga.
She is a fan of both Tamura Yukari and Horie Yui.
Her favorite foods are white rice with grilled fish, olives, fried eggs, curry with rice, and white chocolate. Sawako is also known for her shy personality.
- Her nickname is Shawako (しゃわこ).
- Her three sizes are 80-57-81 cm.
- Her catchphrase during her idol days was "If you look at me too much, I'll get embarrassed. These feelings from the shy me, can I deliver them? I'm Shawako or Hata Sawako. (あんまり見つめられると照れちゃう。そんなシャイな私のこの気持ち、届いてますか？しゃわここと、秦佐和子です)"
- She has a degree in computer engineering from a community college.
- She has a driver's license.
- She owns 7 Playstation Portables.
- ↑ https://mausu.net/talent/hata-sawako.html//
- ↑ https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2013/03/07/kiji/K20130307005343210.html
- ↑ https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A7%A6%E4%BD%90%E5%92%8C%E5%AD%90
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160304122534/http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/akb48/profile/hatasawako.html
- ↑ https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A7%A6%E4%BD%90%E5%92%8C%E5%AD%90#%E4%BA%BA%E7%89%A9