Ami is a former member and leader of an idol group, SUPER☆GiRLS. She passed avex's idol audition on June 12, 2010, and became a member of SUPER☆GiRLS, she was also their youngest member. Ami was appointed as their leader in 2016. In 2011 she won the 53rd Japan Record Awards Newcomer Award.
In 2011, she started taking on solo activities in parallel with the SUPER☆GiRLS activities, releasing exclusive modeling and solo photo collections for Pichi Lemon, performing in various TV dramas, and filming commercials. She has also performed in various musicals ever since 2015.
Ami graduated on March 31, 2017, from SUPER GiRLS and iDOL Street in order to become a voice actress.
She used to be affiliated with Avex Management from June 2010 to September 2013 until switching to Avex Vanguard; she was affiliated with them from October 2013 to March 2017. After March 2017, she went back to being affiliated with Avex Management, where she remains now.
Ami is also known for voicing:
- Nijima Ibuki in the D4DJ series
- Nina Flip in BNA: Brand New Animal
Personality & Hobbies
Ami's hobbies include reading, going to planetariums, watching anime and playing with cats. One of her special skills is karate. Her favorite foods are sweet things and cellophane noodles. Her least favorite foods are bitter things.
She loves Aya very much and has a very similar personality to her. Similarly to Aya as well she is very active on social media, especially on her Twitter, and has her own YouTube channel, which she updates weekly.
- Her nickname is Amita (あみた).
- She has both an older sister and a younger sister.
- She was classmates with Kurachi Reo.
- Her image color when she was a member of SUPER☆GiRLS was rose pink.
- ↑ http://maeshima-ami.jp/profile/
- ↑ https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%89%8D%E5%B3%B6%E4%BA%9C%E7%BE%8E
- ↑ https://www.generasia.com/wiki/Maeshima_Ami
- ↑ https://idolstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Maeshima_Ami
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrWvjjD84UOcbNMvv_22UVQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7AhMZfv6M
- ↑ https://streamable.com/8kc3p