Her father, who was a professional singer, is the reason Yukina started singing. One of her goals was to reach the top as vocalist that would impress her father and encourage him to start his pro career again; as the story goes on, she wants Roselia as a whole to become the best instead of just herself.
She is also trying to get Roselia to the "Future World Fes", which is a music festival reserved only for the best bands in the world.
Yukina has sharp, gold eyes and long silver hair worn loose with some type of hair decoration. Her long forelocks rest over her shoulders and her bangs just reach her eyes.
Her casual attire is fairly fancy with muted or dark tones.
Yukina is a cold-blooded girl. She has a cutthroat attitude towards reaching her goals, expects nothing less than perfect and takes practice very seriously. Because of this, she has no qualms with chiding or insulting someone if she feels they are underperforming. She is openly dismissive to people she deems below her standards.
However, with the people who are on her good side, she is not quite as cold as usual. Though Yukina is proud of her abilities and talent as a singer, she has also seen this as bit of a weakness - because she thinks she is only good at singing. She also has trouble displaying her emotions properly, and appears stoic most of the time.
Outside of her bandmates (and Hina), whom she calls by their first names, she refers to everyone with their last names and honorifics.
A list of characters Yukina interacts with in the game (during Lives and in the dialogues at the end of every game).
- She used to be known as the Lone-Wolf Songstress due to her rejecting offers from talent agencies and choosing to work by herself before the formation of Roselia.
- She puts a lot of sugar into her coffee due to disliking bitter things.
- Her love for rock music is so huge that she can recognize any song just by the intro.
- Yukina knows how to play guitar and has used it to compose songs for Roselia, though this hasn't been shown outside of the OVA.
- Yukina loves cats so much that she sometimes mishears some words as "cat," as said in one of the loading 1-komas.
- She also used to own a cat when she was younger.
- In the Re:Zero collaboration, her character design is based on Emilia.
- ↑ Onstage (Shirokane Rinko)/Card Story#Episode
- ↑ Time Spent in Secret/Card Story
- ↑ Hectic Happy Valentine's/Event Story
- ↑ Trace Of Effort/Card Story#Episode
- ↑ Roselia/Band Story
- ↑ Don't leave me, Lisa!!!!/Event Story
- ↑ BanG Dream! First Season OVA
- ↑ File:Loading Screen Comic 32.jpg